The 'JBT' - Dark Green Maple Burl
The 'Jause, Bird and Trout' - long, slim and elegant. A classic Bird and Trout design that also lends itself perfectly to the Austrian tradition of Jause - a snack of cold cuts that is normally served outside. The slender blade is also perfect for use as a 'Jagdnicker'.
Crafted in Bohler N690 stainless steel with a full tang and filework on the spine. The handle is stabilized Maple Burl - the stabilizing process impregnates the wood with an extremely durable resin - this makes the wood virtually impervious warping or cracking, water resistant and a lot more hard-wearing than natural wood. Fibre liners, a mosaic pin and a custom fitted leather sheath compliment this sharp little field companion.
- Blade steel: Böhler N690 Stainless Steel (HRC +/- 60)
- Blade thickness: +/- 2.6mm (0.1")
- Blade length: +/- 110mm (4.3")
- Overall length: +/- 227mm (9")
- Weight (without sheath): +/- 96g (3.4oz)
- Weight (with sheath): +/- 146g (5.1oz)
- Handle material: Stabilized Maple Burl with vulcanized fibre liners, brass pins and a mosaic pin.